Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Total Control=David Baldacci......Disappointing,give it a miss.



A hi-tech company being taken over by another,an employee disappearing with vital data and then being blamed for a plane crash,his attorney wife frantically trying to clear his name and at the same time keep her parents, daughter and herself safe while chasing an encrypted CD,a mis-sent e-mail with the encryption key,a killer,corporate villans,the FBI ,etc.go to make a book with many twists and turns.But I didn't really enjoy the book.The computer terminology went over my head and drove me to refer to the dictionery.Furthermore,too many sub-plots killed any little reading pleasure that might have survived.By the time I had read half the book I was completely lost and later on I skip read the book to be done with it.I regret the time and money I spent on the book.My only gain from the book was learning a few technical terms and I can think of many more Interesting ways of picking up such knowledge.I recommend giving this book a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment